Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cover Awards!

EPIC, the voice of electronic publishing, has announced the category winners of its annual cover art contest. I have two award-winning covers!

Ariana 2008A Gamble Worth TakingMy cover for Wendy Stone's A Gamble Worth Taking won the Ariana in the "Contemporary/ Suspense/ Mystery/ Historical Erotic Romance and Erotica" category. I get another one of those cool EPIC glass trophies to add to my *wink* collection! It and 12 other Ariana (category) winners now go on to compete for the QUASAR Award. Voting for the QUASAR will take place from January 15 to January 30, 2008 amongst the EPIC membership. The QUASAR will be awarded at EPICon in March 2007.



DAW 2008Lord CarabasAnd, my cover for James Buchanan's Lord Carabas took a runner-up (Dirk A. Wolf Honorable Mention) award in the GLBT category. I'll get a medallion for this one. Woot!

No comments: