Friday, April 18, 2008

Plunging into the second half of RT

Well, the first two days of the convention are behind us, and I think that most of the rush-rush stress is also in the past (for me, anyway). The Ellora's Cave party and Faerie Ball are over. Club RT's all set up -- and the Phaze table is getting lots of attention. My promo swag is being gobbled up -- especially the chocolate-covered cherry edible warming gel. The eBook Expo was very well attended. I'm just gonna cruise now.

Below is a pix of Eden Bradley & me at EC's Golden Age of Hollywood party. I don't have any pictures from the Faerie Ball yet -- 'cause I didn't take any. My mermaid costume was too flimsy and too tight to dance in, so once the dinner & ceremony ended, I left. The upside is that I got a solid night's rest and am ready for the rest of the convention! Tonight is all black leather attire for the Blood & Steel Ball. Tomorrow night, white patent leather thigh-high boots with short shorts. Wish me luck!

Alessia Brio & Eden Bradley at the Ellora's Cave Golden Age of Hollywood Party (Romantic Times BOOKlovers Convention, Pittsburgh, April 2008)

No comments: